Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Antara Koh Pte Ltd is dedicated to QHSE an integral part of our business at all levels of the organization and in all phases of our work processes. Our QHSE policy defines the structure and principles of how we conduct our operations worldwide. We strive to continuously improve our QHSE performance to grow our business, better serve and respond to the changing needs of our customers with compliance to the industry and global standards. At Antara Koh, we are accredited and committed to:
ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- To formulate a system to produce good quality works and repeatedly.
- To involve in design, use latest technology, best method, proper machinery, material and effective use of manpower to execute projects safely with good quality.
- To complete projects on time and on budget.
ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System)
- To inculcate in every person the want of a healthy environment to work and live in.
- To use the latest environmental knowledge to design Projects which will be environmentally friendly.
- To use materials efficiently and avoid wastage, recycle where possible.
- To purchase, operate and maintain environmentally friendly machinery.
- To avoid high consumption of fuel/electricity.
- To operate and maintain machinery to emit low exhaust pollutants and noise.
- To prevent pollution to our environment.
- To commit to comply to legal and other requirements and continual improvement.
OHSAS18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
- To create and maintain a safe and healthy environment to work and live in.
- To educate every workman the knowledge of safety and inculcate safe working practices.
- To understand hazards and use proper procedures to manage such hazards to carry out works safely.
- To prevent injury and ill health, to comply to legal and other requirements and to commit to continual improvement.
Antara Koh Private Limited, May 2013
Back to top